Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lesson Learned

Recently, I had a huge craving for some serious ofada rice and ayamase stew. I decided to go to this fancy restaurant somewhere in Lagos to get it. I no know who send me message oo, I should've just found a nice 'mama put' or buka to go satisfy my cravings but no, impatience got the best of me. I happily bought the food (let's ignore the rude boy that attended to me), even paid for the take-away pack (that was a first for me!) and took it home. I hurriedly warmed the food, heaped some of the food on my fork and shoved in into my mouth...*pause*...what?! It tasted like I was eating rice and palm-oil. I was sooo disappointed! So, after wasting fuel/time/anticipation/energy to go and buy this thing, this was all I got?! Lesson learned: Next time you're craving some "local" fare, go to the pros, not them fancy schmancy places. A word is enough for the wise.

1 comment:

  1. Aww sorry about the bad ofada, mama put is the place for local food jare :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog and welcome to the blog world. xx

    www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete